We’ll be open Aug 25 through the end of October.
We won the game of Dodge Ball with the hail and the apples are beautiful. Check the fall u-pick timeline to find out when your favorite apple varieties are ripe for picking. We can’t wait to see you at the orchard!
Pesky bugs – We seen more than our share of mosquitoes this fall. Some days they are bad; Other days they aren’t an issue. Kind of hard to predict. Please bring along bug spray so you are prepared either way.
New this fall:
- Open one evening a week – Thursday evenings until sunset
- Entry fee is $4/person. Fee counts toward $3 of u-pick fruit when you check out
- Jams & jellies, a first for us! (available beginning Labor Day Weekend)
- More food options on weekends – pulled pork sandwiches
- Enhanced picnic area so there is plenty of shade for all
- Birthday party offering
- Open Columbus Day!
- New “knock your socks off” apple (mid-October)
Unfortunately, no peaches this year. The super cold temperatures around New Years took out this year’s crop but the trees are fine. Storing up all that sunshine so they can produce a great crop next year.