Our 2019 season runs from Labor Day weekend through the end of October
You are really going to like the 2019 apple crop. The apples are BIG and BEAUTIFUL! And, yes, the “knock your socks off” variety will ripen later in October. Be sure to plan a trip or two to the orchard this fall
Here is our picking timeline so you know what will be ripe to pick and when
Raspberry tips – Most weekends there are usually more berries to pick on Saturday as opposed to Sunday, it just depends on the number of guests who visit the patch.
NEW: Entry fee $4/person of which $2 counts toward your purchase of u-pick fruit when you check out
- Jams, jellies and candles in the Apple Barn
- Kid-sized t-shirts – Who is the cutest apple in the orchard?
- Polar Bear Pumpkins – Yes, we said polar bear. These are a large pumpkin that is shimmering white. Perfect complement to the jack-o-lanterns on your front steps
- Tours — Want to schedule a tour for your group? Tours are arranged by appointment only. Please call soon. Our calendar books up quickly.
- Birthday Parties – Someone in your crew celebrating a special day this fall? Consider having the party at the orchard. For more information click here.
Plan a trip to visit us this fall and you’ll see we are the Best Little Orchard Around
Looking forward to a great season!