Fun Things to do:
Kid-sized corn maze, gourd cave, strawtower, tire mountain, bear tunnel, tractor trike track, climbing fort, corn box, and more . . . including that tire swing
- Wagon rides (weekend afternoons) along with caramel apples and slushies.
- Show your kiddos what it means to pick their own fruit- raspberries, apples, and peaches
- A chance to claim their own great pumpkin
- Enjoy a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch and try out that tire swing. It’s good, old-fashioned fun in the country.
- Discovery Trail (a half mile trail that winds through the orchard with signs posted along the way with fun facts about the trees and surrounding plants)
- Butterfly Garden – Explore our garden with plants hand-picked to provide a food source for the cats (caterpillars) and nectar for the butterflies themselves. Signs posted with fun facts about these amazing creatures.
Don’t forget your cameras
Explore the Orchard!