- Orchard Season runs from late August through the end of October.
- Open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
- Closed Mondays
- Watch facebook and our newsletter for opening day announcement
- We ask that everyone spend $4/person on pick your own fruit. For those who want to play but aren’t interested in picking, we charge $4/person as well.
- Kiddos under 2 are free.
- Pick your own fruit and pumpkins sold by the pound
- Pre-picked fruit is also available in-season
Food & Drinks
- Weekends: We’ll have caramel apple and cider slush available. Popcorn too. Also, bottled water to keep you hydrated, soda and frozen ice cream treats.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks as well. Grab a picnic table and enjoy a leisurely lunch.
Time to Allow
- Plan on spending 1 1/ 2 – 2 hours at the orchard. This should give you plenty of time to pick some fruit, explore the orchard, and take some great photos
- We have lots of fun outdoor activites for your crew.
- Best to wear comfy shoes rather than sandals. Also, long pants might be a good idea for those wishing to scale the hay tower and/or play a game of hide-and-seek in the corn maze.
Please no pups
- While we love dogs, we ask that you leave your four-legged buddies at home out of consideration for the kiddos who are a little shy of the pups. Thanks for understanding!
Where are we?
- Just outside of Ceresco, NE. Sort of between Lincoln and Omaha.
- Here is a map