2022 Orchard Season
Reminder: No u-pick apples, raspberries or peaches this year, but plenty of photo ops and orchard fun to be had
Please come prepared for the outdoors:
- Bug spray – Please bring. If you don’t need it, all the better but want to make sure you are protected
- Mud? – If it has rained, it can be muddy in the pumpkin patch so it’s good to bring some boots along just in case
Hours (in season)
- Open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
- Closed Mondays except for Labor Day (9/5), Columbus Day (10/10) and 10/17
- Entry fee $5/person
- Kiddos under 2 are free
- Pick your own pumpkins sold by the pound
- Pre-picked apples & pumpkins also available in-season
- Weekends, lots of good stuff in the Apple Barn – donuts, sandwiches, cider slush, jams/jellies, and other fall-themed items!
Food & Drinks
- Weekends: We’ll have caramel apples and cider slush available, smoked pulled pork sandwiches and hot dogs for lunch. Popcorn too. Also, bottled water to keep you hydrated, soda and frozen ice cream treats
- Grab a meal deal (only $4 for a hot dog, chips and drink)
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks as well. Grab a picnic table and enjoy a leisurely lunch
Time to Allow
- Plan on spending 1 1/ 2 – 2 hours at the orchard. This should give you plenty of time to pick your fruit, let the kids burn off some energy, and take some great photos
- We have lots of fun outdoor activites for your crew
- Best to wear comfy shoes rather than sandals. Also, long pants might be a good idea for those wishing to scale the hay tower and/or play a game of hide-and-seek in the corn maze
Please no pups
- While we love dogs, we ask that you leave your four-legged buddies at home out of consideration for the kiddos who are a little shy of the pups. Thanks for understanding!
Where are we?
- Just outside of Ceresco, NE. Sort of between Lincoln and Omaha.
- Here is a map