2018 orchard Season runs from August 25 through the end of October
- Open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
- Open Thursday evenings until sunset (new this year)
- Closed Mondays (although we will be open on Labor Day, Columbus Day & October 15th)
- Entry fee $4/person entry. Of that, $3 can be applied to purchase of u-pick fruit when you check out
- Kiddos under 2 are free
- Pick your own fruit and pumpkins sold by the pound
- Pre-picked fruit is also available in-season
Food & Drinks
- Weekends: We’ll have caramel apples and cider slush available, smoked pulled pork sandwiches, and hot dogs and for lunch. Popcorn too. Also, bottled water to keep you hydrated, soda and frozen ice cream treats
- Grab a meal deal (only $4 for a hot dog, chips and drink)
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks as well. Grab a picnic table and enjoy a leisurely lunch
Time to Allow
- Plan on spending 1 1/ 2 – 2 hours at the orchard. This should give you plenty of time to pick your fruit, let the kids burn off some energy, and take some great photos
- We have lots of fun outdoor activites for your crew
- Best to wear comfy shoes rather than sandals. Also, long pants might be a good idea for those wishing to scale the hay tower and/or play a game of hide-and-seek in the corn maze
Please no pups
- While we love dogs, we ask that you leave your four-legged buddies at home out of consideration for the kiddos who are a little shy of the pups. Thanks for understanding!
Where are we?
- Just outside of Ceresco, NE. Sort of between Lincoln and Omaha.
- Here is a map