2020 Orchard Season
Labor Day weekend, 9/5, through end of October
Note: We may be able to open the raspberry patch for some pre-season picking. More information on that to follow
- Open Tuesday-Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
- Closed Mondays (although we will be open on Labor Day and Columbus Day, 10/12)
- Entry fee $5/person entry of which $2 can be applied to purchase of u-pick fruit when you check out
- Kiddos under 2 are free
- Pick your own fruit and pumpkins sold by the pound
- Pre-picked apples & pumpkins also available in-season
- Lots of good stuff in the Apple Barn – donuts, sandwiches, cider slush, jams/jellies, salsa and candles too!
Food & Drinks
- Weekends: We’ll have caramel apples and cider slush available, smoked pulled pork sandwiches, and hot dogs and for lunch. Popcorn too. Also, bottled water to keep you hydrated, soda and frozen ice cream treats
- Grab a meal deal (only $4 for a hot dog, chips and drink)
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks as well. Grab a picnic table and enjoy a leisurely lunch
Time to Allow
- Plan on spending 1 1/ 2 – 2 hours at the orchard. This should give you plenty of time to pick your fruit, let the kids burn off some energy, and take some great photos
- We have lots of fun outdoor activites for your crew
- Best to wear comfy shoes rather than sandals. Also, long pants might be a good idea for those wishing to scale the hay tower and/or play a game of hide-and-seek in the corn maze
Please no pups
- While we love dogs, we ask that you leave your four-legged buddies at home out of consideration for the kiddos who are a little shy of the pups. Thanks for understanding!
Where are we?
- Just outside of Ceresco, NE. Sort of between Lincoln and Omaha.
- Here is a map